Managed Health Network (MHN)
Phone: (800) 227-1060
(Access Code: sacramento)
Group Number 5564
Managed Health Network (Employee Assistance Programs)
The County provides an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which is administered by
Managed Health Network (MHN). Your EAP provides confidential, professional short-term counseling services for you and your eligible family members. The EAP also provides online services for County employees.
All eligible full-time or part-time employees can receive assistance and counseling through MHN. Your eligible dependents may also receive EAP benefits.
The program provides six (6) counseling sessions for each incident/issue per year for you and for each of your eligible dependents, at no cost to you. There are no co-payments, co-insurance, or deductible payments.
Face-to-Face Counseling for marital/family concerns, alcohol/drug dependency, relationships, emotional problems, stress, and other issues.
- Telephonic Counseling for a broad range of life management issues including:
- Legal Matters: Advice for family law, consumer issues, landlord/tenant disputes, personal injury, contracts, and criminal matters
- Financial Issues: Budgeting, credit issues, and financial planning
- Child & Elder Care Assistance: Assessing needs, choosing resources, and exploring payment options
- Federal Tax Consultation/Representation: Unpaid taxes, IRS audits, and past due tax returns
- Organizing Life’s Affairs: Organizing records and vital documents
- Pre-Retirement Planning: Help for retirement planning